sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

Cities tips: Introduction


Dear friends, 
With my comments over my worderful trip to Jordan in April 2012,  I want to open a series of articles dedicated to rescue the best, the most colorful, and the not so good in every city I've been blessed to meet, walk and treasure forever.
I have the strong conviction that the traveler leaves a part of himself in each new destination to discover, but only to add to his/ her own heart, a part of that experience.
I like to think of an invisible bond, in a complicity of affection that comes when we discover that what seen, enjoyed and eager tour, will be with us for life and also will come back to us as a good and faithful friend at the moment less expected .
This blog is aimed precisely to suggest to any reader who has a wandering soul like mine, some ideas to help you to cherish your chosen destination even more.
So, my love to all of you, and continue with that particualry and endless curiosity to travel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario